We provide a unique building survey that assesses localised aircraft volumes and potential disruptions caused by commercial aircraft on behalf of buyers, sellers and investors. Our survey works throughout the UK and is based on house number, street or post code.
|The survey analyses and saves the flight events within a 1 mile+ radius around a UK location or home for the number of days of your choosing. Prices start from £25.00 (inc VAT) for a 30 day real-time survey.|
Our survey package includes a unique Disruption Index that explains the scale of any disruption. We also include related articles that describe the cause and patterns of aircraft disruptions within the UK.
Getting started with an on-line Aircraft Traffic Survey.
- Select a survey by Email or Phone. See menu option “Request a Survey” to see the full range of surveys.
- We then electronically configure the survey with your preferences and Email you with a unique and unanimous Survey Identifier. No personal data is saved on this Web site.
- Within 30 minutes of your selected start date the survey details are published on this Web Site against your Survey Identifier. Click to see a live example over Greenwich.
Who uses our service?
- Home buyers wanting to know about possible Aircraft disruptions at specific locations e.g. by postcode, street, or plot.
- Home sellers wanting to demonstrate to potential buyers their plot is not subject to excessive Aircraft noise or visual aircraft intrusion.
- Local environmentalists and communities concerned about the growth of aircraft usage patterns e.g. flight holding stacks, arrivals and departures, in their area.
- Builders and Developers when calculating the impact of the Aircraft “factor” on real estate plot values.
This Web site also integrates with radarbox.com which is a online application that graphically shows the actual route taken by individual aircraft. Finally, enjoy the dynamic and interactions wherever you see the Icon: .
The following list of areas are currently being surveyed and refreshed every 30 minutes. For illustration please Click on the below to see a live survey scorecard in action.
|Last survey performed at||Status||Last survey performed at||Status|
|Survey Identifier||Survey Identifier|