We provide a unique aircraft assessment scorecard that details disturbance patterns caused by commercial and private aircraft traffic by UK postcode. It’s too important to leave to chance.
Our Disruption Assessment Index is calculated from “research quality” 2019 flight movement data. That’s because 2020 flight volumes are not representative due to COVID-19.
The Assessment processes billions of data points and is a fusion of multi-million £s of IT investment overlaid by real life experiences. By request we will even supply the detailed evidence.
Our Assessment is designed to shine a light when determining suitable locations for buyers, sellers, renters, holidaymakers, property investors and planners.
Why not sponsor your own Assessment
from as little £10.
On the site we have also included articles that describe some of the causes and patterns of aircraft disruptions in the UK, such as flight paths, flight corridors, flight routes and flight holding stacks.
- Email us at: email@example.com or by call: 07940 700031 with your preferred survey choice and also your UK postcode. See menu option “Request a Survey” to see the full range of offered surveys.
- We then electronically configure the survey with your preferences and Email back your unique and unanimous Survey Identifier. No personal data is saved on this Web site.
- Within 30 minutes of your survey completing your survey details will be published on this Web Site using your unique Survey Identifier.
Who uses our service?
- Home buyers wanting to know about possible Aircraft disruptions at specific locations e.g. by postcode, street, or plot.
- Home sellers wanting to demonstrate to potential buyers their plot is not subject to excessive Aircraft noise or visual aircraft intrusion.
- Local environmentalists and communities concerned about the growth of aircraft usage patterns e.g. flight holding stacks, arrivals and departures, in their area.
- Builders and Developers when calculating the impact of the Aircraft “factor” on real estate plot values.
Finally, enjoy the dynamic and interactions wherever you see the Icon: .