“Sensitive” to aircraft noise disruption then this site is for you. Our Aircraft postcode Assessment is new and unique and is designed to explain how aircraft activity such as ; overflying, take-offs, arrivals, circling and varying altitudes, impacts postcode areas within the UK. Commercial and private aircraft are included in the research although Military is limited. With your sponsorship our analysis capabilities are endless.
Explore the sponsored Assessments in your area by selecting the
relevant map pin*.
- Assessment details are available for sponsored postcodes only. Pins can be filtered, the colour represents the Disruption Assessment result: Green (none; minimal), Yellow (occasional), Amber (frequent, very frequent), Red (high, very high, extremely high)
Our Assessment Index uses “research quality” 2019 flight event data as the 2020 flight events are not representative due to COVID-19.
The Assessment processes billions of data points and is a fusion of multi-million £s of IT investment overlaid by real life experiences. By request we can also supply the detailed evidence.
Our Assessment is designed to highlight locations for buyers, sellers, renters, holidaymakers, property investors and planners that are sensitive to the impact of aircraft. You can also contribute by sponsoring a £10 Assessment.
We also include articles that describe some of the causes and patterns that can result in aircraft pass-bys such as; flight paths, flight corridors, flight routes and flight holding stacks.
- Email us at: email@example.com or by call: 07940 700031 with your preferred survey choice and also your UK postcode. See menu option “Request a Survey” to see the full range of offered surveys.
- We then electronically configure the survey with your preferences and Email back your unique and anonymous Survey Identifier. No personal data is saved on this Web site.
- Within 30 minutes of your survey completing your survey details will be published on this Web Site using your unique Survey Identifier.
Who uses our service?
- Home buyers wanting to know about possible Aircraft pass-by at a specific location e.g. by postcode, street, or plot.
- Home sellers wanting to demonstrate to potential buyers their plot is not subject to excessive aircraft pass-by.
- Local environmentalists and communities concerned about the growth of aircraft usage patterns e.g. flight holding stacks, arrivals and departures, in their area.
- Builders and Developers when calculating the impact of the Aircraft “factor” on real estate plot values.
Finally, enjoy the dynamic and interactions wherever you see the Icon: .